Volunteers provide services through a variety of programs and help our patients to cope with illness and hospitalization. Whether it´s reading a story to a child, doing an art project with a teenager or rocking an infant to sleep, volunteers make a big difference!
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are not accepting volunteers at this time.
Become a Volunteer
Individuals interested in volunteering, please fill out the appropriate forms on the right and mail to the address listed below.
92 Brick Road
Marlton, NJ 08053
For questions please contact Rose Lynch, the Volunteer Coordinator at 856-489-4520 x 240 or click below to send an email.
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Commit to a minimum of 2 hours a week, duration of 3 months
- Health clearance
- Background check
- Fingerprint clearance (for Medical Daycare Volunteers only)
- Volunteer orientation
- Therapeutic Recreation/Child Life
- Outpatient Therapeutic Recreation Programs (Adapted Aquatics, etc)
- Pet Therapy (18 years & older with a registered therapy dog)
- Outpatient Waiting Room Recreation
- Clerical Support
- Hospital Reception Desk
- Medical Daycare (Must be 18 years or older)