Weisman Children´s is looking for high school and college students to assist in volunteering as swim buddies and lifeguards in its Adaptive Swim Program. This program involves children with and without special needs between the ages of 3-11.
What Does Volunteering Do For You?
- Hands-on opportunity in the healthcare field and working directly with children
- Can be credited toward school regulated community service
- Great college and job application addition for well rounded school activities
- You learn about some of the therapeutic programs Weisman Children offers
- Will make you feel good knowing you are doing something special for someone
Must be 16 years or older, able to commit to one night a week for 6 weeks. Lifeguards need same but also a current LG certificate. All must fill out an application to be considered.
For additional information, please contact Rose Lynch at 856-489-4520 x 240
or click below to send an email.