Our occupational therapists work with children/teens who have difficulties with everyday activities including, bathing, dressing, and eating.
Occupational therapists help the child learn to work with their limitations whether they are physical or sensory based.
The therapists help children and teens to achieve maximum functional outcomes in the following specialty areas:
- Sensory Processing
- Self regulation and concept
- Therapeutic listening
- Fine motor skills and refinement
- Activities of daily living such as self dressing and self feeding
- Cognitive development
- Functional vision therapy
- Assistive technology, such as computer use and environmental access